WELCOME

Welcome to MY mommy hood! This is a new experience for me, as is probably the case for many of you first time mothers out there, feel free to share with me and others your ups, downs, laughs, smiles, and everything in-between. 

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So much to do in so little time!!!!!

Sooo... I guess I just need to vent a little. There are so many things going on this month and so little time to do everything. First my little one is about to be 4 months old and needs to go get her shots :( I hate those appointments!.. and I can't even be there for her because I have to take my cosmetology written test to get my license to be a stylist again. I want to get her ears pierced too!...She is growing up so fast I just can't believe it, she's starting to try and hold her bottle and trying to crawl a little. I feel like everything is moving so fast. I'm still looking for a job and I'm starting to get depressed because nobody wants me, or at least they want someone with more experience. I feel like going to college was a waste of time when it is so hard to get your foot in the door when you get out. So my backup plan is to get my cosmetology license again and work in a salon until I can find a job. I need to study this week!  My cousins baby shower is this weekend along with my sisters graduation. Then next weekend is my sisters graduation party and the following weekend is her baby shower. Oh Lord! so much! I promised to help her with decorations and maybe a cake. Also so many birthdays are this month as well....AND on top of it all our lease it up at the end of the month and I'm having to try and find a place to stay because the one we had our hearts set on didn't fall through. Can't wait until this month is over!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment